Thursday, May 16, 2013

Just write *strange again* :D

Posted by Unknown at 5/16/2013 01:14:00 AM
For those who believe in me,
thank you... :')

first if i not like it, now how I am?
Once when I was there, now where am I?
Now if I put it this way, someday how I am?
Now I'm here, where I'm later?

Do not know the future or the past. 
I just know how I'm now
I just know i'm here now
and now I see you from a distance
It is said that when a person is in a life and death situation, he/she will be able to see bits and pieces of events in his/her life, like watching a movie that is not clear story line. Is that so??.. Don't ask me guys... I don't know it is true or false.. because I haven't experienced it. I'm not dead yet -_-

Oh yea, She is experiencing.. When her body was thrown into here and there, her eyes suddenly dark, but strangely she could see the person's face clearly. She also could hear a voice *very pity*
How much she missed him now, she would like to meet him, wanted to talk to him. There she had to say on that person. She should tell him that she misses him.
only once ..
If it's alright, she wants to say it once.
If it's alright, she just wanted to see it once.
But could not.
Her voice could not come out.
She did not have the energy to talk.

Summer in Seoul


Just write *strange again* :D - End
~~~Thank You~~~



1 comment:


 

TheCraZy_AppLe Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea