Thursday, May 2, 2013

Back To December by Taylor Swift

Posted by Unknown at 5/02/2013 07:55:00 PM
Hi all.. Long time no see ya.. hahahha :p *haaaah... dubrakk*
Lately, I think I really miss my cute blog and you *eeaaa* :D
As usual, we meet again in this Crazy blog.. I hope you glad and enjoy to see this weird blog.. wkkwkkwk..
Mmm.. ah yea *forget*,, don't be bored to read my blog ya. Although its contents is little bit strange, funny, awkward, etc *maybe* ..
Today, I want to share about my other favorite song.. Yapps.. The song is "Back To December by Taylor Swift" ~(˘▽˘~) *I really love hear this song.. hohohho :D *,.
And guys *almost forget again <(-_-")> *,..
Don't forget to give your reactions for this post after you read my post okay *and the other post too ^^ * , You can through a comments, or the reaction column above ;3 ;)
Happy reading all :D :*

Taylor Alison Swift was born on December 13, 1989 in Reading, Pennsylvania (now she's 24 years old ya) :D
Swift pursue her career in country music at age fourteen years old. She signed to the independent label Big Machine Records and became the youngest songwriter ever hired by the Sony/ATV Music publishing house. The release of Swift eponymous debut album in 2006 established her as a country music star. "Our Song", her third single, made her te youngest person to single-handedly write and perform a number one song on the country chart. She received a Best New Artist nomination at the 2008 Grammy Awards.

Taylor Swift :)

And now, we arrive to our point,. yess. The Swift's song "Back To December". yeyyy yeyy \(^O^/) (\^O^) *I'm ready.. I'm ready* .. #spongebob version :D
Let's see it together guys ;)

File:Back to December.png

 "Back to December" is a song by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift... Yapps, Swift wrote the song and produced it alongside Nathan Chapman.. It debuted on country radio on November 15, 2010 as the second single from Swift's third studio album, Speak Now :O :O
According to Swift, "Back to December" is the first time she ever apologizes to someone in a song *ckckkck*.. Critics speculate that the song is about Taylor Lautner, Swift's ex-boyfriend, although neither Swift nor Lautner have commented on these allegations, but it was clearly written for him, according to the lyrics... "Back to December" is considered an orchestralcountry pop ballad and its lyrics are a remorseful plea for forgiveness for breaking up with a former love :') ..


Taylor Lautner - Taylor Swift :')


Well, by Swift, "Back to December" is an apology to a former lover in the form of a song, something that she has never done before :O... She continued "I've never felt the need to apologize in a song before. But in the last two years I've experienced a lot, [including] a lot of different kinds of learning lessons. And sometimes you learn a lesson too late and at that point you need to apologize because you were careless."... Critics have speculated that the song is Swift's apology to her ex-boyfriend, The Twilight Saga actor Taylor Lautner due in part to the lyrics "your tan skin, your sweet smile" and the hidden lyrics in the booklet which spelled out "TAY." However, neither Swift nor Lautner have confirmed or denied these rumors... "Back to December" was first released as a promotional single from Speak Now on October 12, 2010 as a part of the exclusive campaign by the iTunes Store leading up to the album's release. On November 15, 2010, the song was released as the second single from Speak Now :*

Together :D *I want her teddy bear :'( *
Do you know, guys ? "Back to December" received positive reviews from critics, who regarded it as one of the highlights of Speak Now. Critics have praised the song for its expressive lyrics, its indelible melody, and Swift's vocal improvement... The song enjoyed commercial success, debuting at number six on the United States Billboard Hot 100, and at number seven in Canada.., It also peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot Country Songs. The song received moderate success internationally, peaking at number 24 in New Zealand, and number 26 in Australia *wow* ..

The song's accompanying music video, directed by Yoann Lemoine, laments the aftermath of a break-up between Swift and her boyfriend... The music video garnered mixed to positive reviews from critics; some praised the spectacular visual sense in portraying the somber mood while others criticized its inadequate narrative.. Swift has performed "Back to December" in several live appearances, notably at the 44th annual Country Music Association Awards and at the 38th American Music Awards...

Synopsis
The video begins when a young man is seen walking alone in a small town to the snowy football fields in a morning winter.. A cut-scene shows Swift inside a house wearing a comfy sweater draped over one shoulder... She is brooding and singing about her lost love while wandering morosely around her apartment.. She is also seen sitting in the bathtub, missing her boyfriend who she didn't treat well when they were together *how pity is she :( *.. About halfway through, it starts to snow inside the spacious house... A montage of Swift writing a letter is shown alternately with scenes of her boyfriend strolling around the town... It is then revealed that the whole situation is the aftermath of a break-up between Swift and her boyfriend... It is also shown that Swift slips the letter that she has written in his coat pocket before he leaves.. The final scene shows her ex-boyfriend sitting in the bleachers, reading her apology letter.. :')

File:Taylor Swift - Back To December.jpg
Swift writing a letter to her ex-boyfriend in a room filled with snow




Back to December lyrics
Songwriters: SWIFT, TAYLOR

[Verse 1]
I'm so glad you made time to see me
How's life? Tell me, how's your family?
I haven't seen them in a while
You've been good, busier than ever
We small talk, work and the weather
Your guard is up, and I know why
Because the last time you saw me
Is still burned in the back of your mind
You gave me roses, and I left them there to die

[Chorus]
So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December all the time

[Verse 2]
These days, I haven't been sleeping
Staying up, playing back myself leaving
When your birthday passed, and I didn't call
Then I think about summer, all the beautiful times
I watched you laughing from the passenger side
And realized I loved you in the fall
And then the cold came, the dark days
When fear crept into my mind
You gave me all your love, and all I gave you was goodbye

[Chorus]
So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and change my own mind
I go back to December all the time

[Bridge]
I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile
So good to me, so right
And how you held me in your arms that September night
The first time you ever saw me cry
Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming
But if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right
I'd go back in time and change it, but I can't
So if the chain is on your door, I understand

[Chorus]
This is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you, saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and make it alright
I go back to December, turn around and change my own mind
I go back to December all the time, all the time..




Back To December by Taylor Swift - End
~~~Thank You~~~


1 comment:


 

TheCraZy_AppLe Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea