Wednesday, May 15, 2013

........ *Blank*

Posted by Unknown at 5/15/2013 11:23:00 PM
To the one who showed me Moonlight...
Thank You..." :')

In this post.. I just wanted to write a bit about something that nonsense, I think.. Hahaha :'D
So, don't worry and don't mind about this posting.. And once again, I tell you don't forget that This is only joking.. Only joking ya *just think of it like that, guys* hohoho... So, don't be too serious for this post ^^

Okay,..

I have something to tell you all along... mmmm what is it *forget* -_- ..
Until now I have not said it because.. because.. 
Yah, for various reasons.. And the main reason is because I'm afraid.. *yea,. I was a coward.. pity -_-* ..
If I say, what reaction would you give?

whether you will accept my confession?

would you believe me?

Will you still look at me like before?

Smiled at me as before?

Or are you just going to stay away from me?

Leave me?

But I knew I had to tell you.. I could not keep it forever.. Somehow react later after hearing, I just hope one thing,

Do not leave me,
still by my side... uhukk :')

Spring in London


......... *Blank* - End
~~~Thank You~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 

TheCraZy_AppLe Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea