Tuesday, April 23, 2013

In This Song by Charice

Posted by Unknown at 4/23/2013 07:11:00 AM
In this post. I want to tell you about a song that has been sung by a famous singer, Charice :)
yap, this is my favorite song.. why ??? Because it's such a beautiful song that I like it so much and in this song *like its name* has a lot of meanings. I think this song is about someone who goes out of her/his home to look for a safe place.. And decided to be brave and strong by her/himself..
I love hear it. . weewew :D
But before it. Let's talk about the singer from this song :3

Charmaine Clarice Reluco Pempengco, populary known by the mononym Charice was born on May 10, 1992 in the province of Laguna, Philippines. And was raised by her single Mother, Raquel. To help support her family *she's very kind girl I think :'(* , she began to enter singing contest at age seven, from town fiestas in various provinces to singing competitions on TV..
In 2005, Charice joined Little Big Star, a talent show in the Philippines loosely patterned after American Idol. Eliminated after her first performance, she was called back as a wildcard contender and eventually became one of the finalists. But at the time, she didn't win the title in female and only placed third..

CharicePempengco04.jpg
Charmaine Clarice Reluco Pempengco :)

And on May 11, 2010, she has dubbed by Oprah Winfrey as the Most Talented Girl in the World and released her first international studio album Charice.. Ya, It Studio album was launched on The Oprah Winfrey Show *wow :O* ,, And the album, immediately upon release in the United States, debuted at number-eight on the Billboard 200, and making Charice the first Asian artist to reach the Top 10 on the chart solo..

This's Her Album ^^




In This Song lyrics

[Verse 1]
I may not know where I'm going now
This broken road is trying to tear me down
But deep inside I've found a secret place, that I never knew where I feel safe, when the world is untrue
Here's what I've learned to do

[Chorus]
Just sing this song and it takes me right back
Where I belong
And everyday there's a new bridge to cross
But I'm never far from home
If I put my heart, my soul, my all
In this song

[Verse 2]
I don't depend on friends
Cuz they come and go
My belief in myself
Is gonna carry me through
And that why I'm learning, oh, I learning yeah, I'm learning to sing

[Chorus]
Just sing this song and it takes me right back
Where I belong
Cuz everyday there's a new bridge to cross
But I'm never far from home
If I put my heart, my soul, my all
In this song

[Bridge]
I may not have all the words that I need to say, and I know I won't always be strong but I'm never araid
Because I hold my destiny and it depends on me alone, alone so...

[Chorus]
Just sing this song and it takes me right back
Where I belong
And everyday there's a new bridge to cross
But I'm never far from home
If I put my heart, my soul, my all...
I'll keep putting my heart, my soul, my all
In this song
In this song
In this song




In This Song by Charice - End
~~~Thank You~~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment


 

TheCraZy_AppLe Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea